– If you expect your submissive to invest, you must match or exceed their energy and focus on the relationship.
– Stop calling it “punishment”! We are correcting actions we do not like, not punishing people. It is correction.
– Make punishment part of play. That is where that word belongs.
– Limits exist for a reason. Push them, but do not break them. Let you submissive come to the realization that some of their limits are holding them back.
– SOME LIMITS EXIST BECAUSE THE SUBMISSIVE NEEDS THEM. Tread lightly around these.
– Be creative. Try new things as rewards, corrections, play/scene time, and in your every day actions.
– Give what you get. Do not expect your submissive to give if all you do is take. That is not how it works.