Hello all, and welcome to our list of rules. If you are new to D/s and are using this to help create your own set of submissive rules we encourage you to review our post on “Beginner BDSM“. There are somethings here that are harder to maintain than others, so start with a smaller set and work up to the list that you want over time.
A series of small successes will always beat large failures.
The following are rules for the submissive, herein known as “she”. These rules are to be followed at all times when it is socially and acceptable. Such times will be determined by Him.
- A safe word will be used to protect her as we grow through the D/s relationship.
- A limit is defined as something to be pushed and explored.
- Work, children, and educational endeavors override all rules.
- When He enters a room, she is to kneel when appropriate. When inappropriate she is to reach out and make physical contact. If that is not possible, she is to make eye contact.
- The schedule will be maintained online, if it is not found there, it does not exist.
- she will blog at least weekly, this can be her feelings, current events, or a fantasy story.
- she will meditate and keep a journal daily.
- she will sit at His’ feet, unless given permission to do otherwise.
- she will be available and prepared for sexual service whenever He wishes.
- Caring for Him
- He will be addressed as “Sir” when possible.
- As His alarm clock, she will wake him up by sucking His cock.
- she will wash him.
- she will record all purchases on the day they are made in the appropriate application.
- she will ask “Sir, do you have any needs that I may serve or may I get into bed?”
- Home Responsibilities
- she is the primary person responsible for the cleanliness of the home. It is expected to be kept neat and organized. Counters are to be clear of clutter, laundry completed, and the gardens well kept. The family will work with her to keep the home in top shape.
- she will maintain a list of projects she would like to see completed and they will be discussed and timelines set around them.
- she will wash, fold, iron and put away His clothes so He is prepared for the day.
- she will kneel and present her leather collar without asking after the children have gone to bed or when children are not home.
- At all times she will maintain her uniform. In private this will consist of a leather collar. In public, this is a decorative collar.
- she is encouraged to show off her body through the use of provocative clothing. He prefers this; but understands that she is not [yet] comfortable doing so.
- When sleeping, she will either sleep naked or wear a night gown.
- All purchases will be pre-planned, shopping lists and a budget will be created. Purchases will be restricted to the shopping list.
- she has the freedom to make financial choices around the well being of our children; but will report those choices immediately.
- Any purchase over 25 dollars must be approved by Him.
- Any purchase over 50 dollars by He or she will be discussed by both parties.
- He is deviant in His sexual ways. she will work hard to encourage this through words and actions.
- Bondage and spankings are not always to be considered correctional in nature.
- Playtime will occur at least twice a week regardless of schedule.
- Maintenance spankings will be used.
- The stool will be used for correction. He will tell her how to position herself on the stool.
- Correction will be explained prior to being enacted.
- Correction will be delivered immediately, if in public this will not involve the stool but another form of correction.
This document will be modified at any time by Him and any updates will be communicated to her prior to being required.
Updated – 28 December 2015.